Super easy and super yum, this layered dinosaur dessert was easy to make. I made it a few hours ahead of the party using many items I also needed for the party.
Ingredients for Chocolate Dinosaur Layered Dessert:
- 1 packet of Bone Lollies
- 1 plastic palm tree
- 3 dinosaur figurines
- 1 Large Brandy bowl or similar bowl
- 1 packet of Maltesers
- 1 packet of chocolate covered hokey pokey or 2 crunchie bars
- 1 packet of chocolate mousse (plus necessary ingredients)
- 1 small chocolate cake or chocolate cupcakes (to crumble)
- Make the chocolate mousse as per instructions on the packet.
- Place a layer of chocolate crumbs (not too fine) in the centre of your bowl.
- Add a couple of bones, Maltesers and chocolate covered Hokey Poke.
- Add some chocolate mousse to cover.
- Repeat step 2 to 4, as many times as desired. The aim is to look like layers of dirt and bones.
- Finish by adding a palm tree, dinosaurs and a couple of bone lollies.
For more dinosaur food, see our Dinosaur Party Food Blog.