Here's my go to quick and easy chocolate slice recipe. Perfect when you need to take a plates to school or a friends place. Add a few sprinkles and it makes the perfect party food.
Chocolate Crunch Ingredients:
- 175g butter
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 dessertspoons of cocoa
- 1 cup of crushed weet-bix
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- Melt butter and pour over the dry ingredients.
- Mix well
- Press into a shallow dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180C
When the slice has cooled you might like to ice with chocolate icing. Just add 1 tablespoon of cocoa to our buttercream icing recipe. You can even sprinkle it with coconut when the icing is soft.
- Cut into small squares. Bite size pieces are more attractive to eat.
- Customise to your party theme by sprinkling with hundreds and thousands or some of our sprinkles that coordinate with your theme.
- Consider serving in a bite sized pieces in a bowl, for a different look on your table.
For your great party food ideas, so our other blogs.