How easy is this recipe for vanilla cupcakes! It works well in our Paper Eskimo Cupcake Papers. The perfect must have cupcake recipe for all your party cupcakes. Dress them up for any party with cupcake toppers, edible decorations or sprinkles. Add a little glitz and glam with edible glitters or spray with Wilton Colour Mist.
- 2 Eggs
- Thickened or whipping cream
- 3/4 cup caster or superfine sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup self-raising flour
12 cupcakes. Double the mixture to fill one pack of Paper Eskimo Baking Cups.
- Break eggs into an 250ml (8oz) measuring cup then fill to the top with thickened or whipping cream.
- Pour into a mixing bowl and beat with electric mixer for one minute.
- Add vanilla extract, sugar and sifted self-raising flour.
- Beat for 3 minutes.
- Place mixture into baking cups.
- Bake on a flat tray at 160C (320F) until golden brown, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Place on a cooling tray once baked.
See our easy buttercream recipe for more hints and tips for cupcake decorating.