Create some adorable rabbit face cookie pops to serve up this Easter! Ideal for take home treats at an Easter Party.
- Wilton Bright White Candy Melts
- Wilton Pink Candy Melts
- Edible Marker
- Lollipop Sticks
- Decorating bags & tips
- Melt 60 grams each of the bright white & pink candy melts separately, and transfer into two decorating bags.
- On a sheet of waxed paper, pipe bunny ears. Start by piping the pink candy into a line about 3-4cm tall, then outlining this with the white candy. Make 2 ears per cookie pop. Chill until set, about 5-10 minutes. Reserve any leftover melted white cand.
- Dip the end of a lollipop stick into reserved white candy, then into an Oreo. Repeat with all remaining Oreos, and leave to set for about 15-20 minutes.
- Melt remaining 280g of white candy melts. Dip each Oreo into the melted candy and lightly tap on the edge to remove excess.
- Transfer dipped Oreos onto a sheet of waxed paper and immediately insert bunny ears. Chill for about 10 to 15 minutes until set.
- Using the edible marker, draw bunny faces onto each cookie pop.
Adapted from a Wilton recipe.
For Easter Baking ideas and treats, see our Easter Collection.